Thankful for technology these days!
At my last ultrasound, we found out June is in exactly the same position as her big brother was- happily head up (in my left ribs) with bum down, one foot on my cervix (no comment), and the other way up in my right ribs... Little acrobat!
The BEST THING about all these ultrasounds is this: she is HEALTHY and GROWING WELL in the 51st percentile of size (as opposed to her brother who was in the 97th!). According to our Doctor, she 'still has time to flip to be head down, but it is doubtful because of the wall in my uterus. We have another ultrasound booked for 34 weeks (2 weeks from today), in which we will then make a decision for when we will be booked for our 2nd Hollywood birth. Swallow Jenna.
I attended this last ultrasound on my own, and when I got to my car, I burst into tears. Firstly, I am SO thankful that my baby girl is FINE and HEALTHY and that I really have nothing to complain about. Secondly, I was accepting the fact that I will most likely need another c-section, after hoping and believing God for another scenario. It's those moments when your faith is tested. Do you believe God just because He answers your prayers, the way YOU want Him to? Or do you press on and choose to trust Him, believe in Him, put your hope in HIM, no matter what the outcome? I obviously chose and CHOOSE everyday the latter! One of the best things about God is that He CARES for His kids... About the little things, AND the big things. A big part of me felt that I couldn't believe for a little dream of mine because after all, I would have a healthy baby. But again, I know my God cares for those little desires inside my heart... He was the one who put them there!
So many women around me are facing challenging situations when it comes to conception and birth and overall newborn health. I believe that the same God who got me pregnant so easily (when Dr's say I 'shouldn't have', and I also 'shouldn't be able to carry full term'), can do miracles for all my friends.
Koby and Jacob and I were recently at a conference and during a time of worship, I felt God whisper a challenge to me about standing and praying for women who 'cannot' conceive. Like I said, He is the same- yesterday, today and forever. What God has done in me, He can SO do in others.. And so much more too!!! I am excited to get to pray for my sisters, and carry those on my heart daily who need a miracle in their wombs!!!
So there is the update on the life and times of June :) looking very forward to her arrival... Hoping and praying we can be at the LifeWomen Conference in full pregnant form!!!
Love to you all,
Mama J
Xo
I love how you are Mama Jenna. You SO are. Not just because you are carrying beautiful babies in your belly, but because you have such a beautiful mother's heart and anointing.
ReplyDeleteI am so blessed by reading about miracle #2 in your womb. I remember praying in an Ozzie hotel room for baby #1 even! I love how God has turned the impossible into the possible.
I know He knows the desires of your heart ...
Adore you so much. xoxo